Lonedog Terms & Conditions
Pre-Training Agreement (Must be signed by all parties before Program commencement)
- · I agree that it is a condition of participating in this program/activity that I do so at my own risk
- · I recognise the difficulties associated with physical activity and attest that I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise
- · I understand the demanding physical nature of this program/activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this program/activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity my trainer will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement.
- · I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person directly and indirectly associated with the trainer, against all liability (including liability for the negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands, and proceeding arising out of or connected with my participation in this activity.
- · This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surroundings
- · I understand that in relation to MPE, I have committed to the duration of the training program. This is only for the selected time slot and dates that I have opted for and I understand this. If I am unable to attend it is up to me to let the trainer/s know that I will not be there.
- · I give permission for my image via photographer within sessions maybe used for promotional purposes.
- · If I do not attend classes or complete my program, I understand that my payment has been made and under no circumstances will be refunded.
- · Payment is to be made in full before commencement of training start date unless an arrangement has been made at which time a letter will be given and signed stating the terms of payment.
- · I certify that I am over 18 years or older and have read this document and fully understand it
As a parent or guardian of the participant (a) I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of the participant and (b) I indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.